Hire Actuarial Contractorss & Contractors | LynxPro
Find Actuarial Contractors
We use a highly curated database to find the candidate with the skills most suited to your business’s needs. Browse the talent below, find the perfect fit and our qualified customer service agents will take care of the rest.
Highly skilled online designer with over 7 year’s professional experience, looking for a role that balances design with UI/UX. Currently he has sole responsibility for the design and development of pruprotect.co.uk and the new site vitality.co.uk. Looking to work in a challenging and creative environment delivering user focused solutions that put the customer journey at the heart of the design process.
* I am a very fast learner, committed and very hard working. I am a perfectionist and pay attention to details. I am a creative thinker who always like to explore alternative solutions to problems and have an open mind about what will work best. I am efficient and highly organized. This enables me to be as productive as possible on the job. I enjoy solving problems, troubleshooting issues and coming up with solutions in a timely manner.
* I put my heart into all I do and always go the extra mile. I am able to use my own initiative within the limits of my authority. I am a target driven, decisive, motivated and a persuasive team player with high analytical reasoning. I possess an excellent communication (oral & writing) and numeracy skills.
* I am friendly, reliable, flexible and a dedicated self-starter who works well under pressure. I am methodical at my approach to work.
* I am resourceful in managing change in order to contribute to the achievement of personal and shared goals.
* I am confident, proactive and able to deal with complex issues. I have the ability to plan, prioritize, multi task, negotiate, influence, coordinate and deal with stakeholders across the business in order to deliver results in a deadline driven environment. I am a competent computer user with a good working knowledge of all Major Ms packages. I am able to work outside of normal hours if required and myoverall focus is to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget and specification.
I am immediately available to start and have no booked holidays
I am a certified Architect with experience in proposals, projects, operations-based high level network solution design, design validation, enterprise architecture and project management. My vast knowledge and experience encompass, client facing, enterprise architecture, network design life cycle, creating RFI/RFPs, high level design documents, implementation plans, schedules, performance tests and network ready for use (NRFU) tests. Experienced delivering e2e network solutions. Strengths include a unique combined skill in business and technical environment, team building and experience in all phases of the product development. Experienced with multivendor technologies and able to deliver within a heterogeneous systems.
An accomplished hands-on problem solver and strong leader with excellent people skills and a fair but firm approach, combining both strategic and operational management, particularly in re-structuring or re-focusing situations, where good intuitive and interfacing abilities are required, to assess, motivate and re-direct lacklustre teams.
A highly dedicated project management financial professional with considerable expertise in leading initiatives in order to achieve business objectives.
Skills: Ability to Multi- task and Plan, Leadership & Team Management, Stakeholder & Communication Management, Microsoft Office Suite - PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, Excel (Pivot tables etc.), SQL, Oracle R12 (Including iExpenses), Management Reporting (EPM), Microsoft SharePoint, Planview,Smartsheet, Clarity, JIRA, Confluence more
● Responsible for the delivery of IT projects across the organisation ● Responsible for hardware and software installation, maintenance and repair. ● Developing & maintaining the company IT systems, software and databases. ● To evaluate, test, advise, train and support I.T. related projects. ● Procurement of IT hardware, software and maintenance products & services.